Terms & Conditions – Driver CPC Training
1. Course fees are to be paid in full prior to the commencement date of the booked course.
2. Transfer of the booking up to two weeks prior to the delivery date of the course will incur a £10.00 + VAT administration fee per booking.
3. Transfer of the booking up to 7 days prior to the delivery date of the course will incur a £20.00 + VAT administration fee per booking.
4. Cancellation of
5. Cancellation of the booking less than 7 days prior to the delivery date of the course will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the booking cost + £20.00 administration + VAT per booking.
6. Candidates who are too late to start the training, or who fail to attend shall not be entitled to a refund and shall be subject to a fee equivalent to 100% of the booking cost + £20.00 administration + VAT per booking.
7. All bookings will be confirmed by return, and joining instructions will be sent 7 days prior to the course delivery date. Group bookings will be required to complete a Pre-Course Candidate Registration Form to assist in the registration process.
8. All Pre-Course Candidate Registration Forms (where applicable) are to be completed and returned prior to the course delivery date.
9. All Candidates are required to complete a DCPC upload registration form on each training day and this must be completed between the stated course registration arrival time and course start time.
10. Expert Driver Training Academy reserve the right to cancel a course, and will advise of any changes to the dates or times no less than two weeks prior to the start of the course or earlier where practicable.
11. Expert Driver Training academy shall ensure where practicable that changes to the course content are completed to ensure training delivery is accurate and current.
12. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) candidate registration form shall be retained securely by us as required by JAUPT. For further information please see our Fair Processing Notice.
N.B: A booking constitutes the place reserved per individual and Fee’s are charged on this basis.